Tourist Visa Consultants in Mohali

Travel enthusiasts always find a way to break their monotonous routine by indulging in season getaways quite often. If you plan to travel the world, all you need is a Visitor/Tourist Visa or a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP).

Settling Abroad Services takes instructions from the sponsors in countries like Europe, Canada, America and prepares the necessary documentation i.e. sponsorship, declaration, accommodation and certificates that is required on the applicant’s behalf.

We don’t get you stuck in a situation where you have to convince the Visa officer about the reason of your visit for long. Options like single entry, multiple entry or transit visa entry are available for you.

Our highly skilled counselors at Settling Abroad make sure that the entire process of filing the application and getting it through remains smooth and fast paced.